Let’s beat the virus together! We have introduced extensive measures to ensure the safety and health of our employees, business partners and customers. We will continue to be able to deliver and remain available to you. Stay safe everyone!
Precautionary Measures of Hailo-Werk Rudolf Loh GmbH & Co. KG against COVID-19 / virus SARS-CoV-2
Hailo is a family business and our first priority is on protecting our employees´, customers´ and partners´ health.
So far we have not had to record any case of infection within our workforce worldwide.
In line with our emergency plan, the company management has made arrangements to face scenarios such as having to cope with the absence of a major part of the personnel or a shortfall in supply.
Although Hailo produces more than 80% of its products in Germany, the possibility of delayed or cancelled deliveries of finished goods has to be considered.
Our focus is on guarantying our customers a smooth service while protecting our employees´ well-being and safety.
The following measures have already been implemented:
- Regular exchange of information within our prevention team and a regular management update on the current status
- Close contact to authorities to quickly interfere as soon as the situation gets worse
- Global travel restrictions for all Hailo employees; video conferences shall rather be used
On site the following shall prevent infection:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all our offices and the public areas
- Disinfection dispensers in all public areas
- Passing on information and recommendations of how to behave in order to avoid infection
- Preparation of increased home office activities
Despite of all precautionary measures, we cannot rule out any further effects on our production and delivery operations. We have already referred to Section 5 of our "Force Majeure" GTC, which expressly includes the possible effects of a pandemic such as COVID-19 / Virus SARS-CoV-2.
Thank you for your understanding and support in this time.
The Management Board
Haiger, March, 2020