Hailo Inspect makes the inspection of mobile ladders and steps, fixed ladders and fall arrest system more convenient – making it the ideal companion for the responsible personnel.
The inspection of ladders and access systems is one of the recurring tasks of service engineers, building services personnel, assembly, maintenance and servicing personnel, safety officers or facility service specialists. In the Hailo Inspect app, Hailo now offers these experts a tool which enormously simplifies this important task. It allows them to perform and document inspections quickly and easily using mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets. The data are stored solely on the devices, ensuring maximum data security and protection of privacy.
- Ladders can be inventoried and managed digitally – and not just Hailo products, but ladders of other manufacturers as well.
- A reminder function draws attention to upcoming inspections.
- A guided ladder inspection ensures that the "competent person" considers all the necessary steps.
- Faults in the items being inspected are documented with photos which are added to the inspection report. The report is saved on the device and sent to the inspector by email.
- A QR code gives the inspector access to completed inspections at all times.
And because the entire inspection process is paperless, Hailo Inspect also makes a contribution to the company's environmental balance.
Hailo Inspect is available for the Android & iOS operating systems and costs a one-off EUR 29.99