Tandem Antibac: Antibacterial built-in waste-separation system
99.9 % fewer bacteria on plastic parts thanks to innovative surface structure.
The antibacterial built-in waste-separation system HAILO Tandem Antibac for installation into kitchen cabinets with hinged doors. More hygiene in the home.
The special surface structure of the plastics used prevents the germination of pathogens of any kind. All plastic surfaces, such as the system lid, handle panel, and inner bins have been given antibacterial protection through the addition of silver ions, reducing the reproduction of bacteria by up to 99.9 %. The active antibacterial agent is contained in the processed plastic, ensuring it remains active and offers lasting antimicrobial protection for many years.
- Lasting, permanent antibacterial protection
- Full antibacterial effect even after 15 years
- Material tested against more than 50 types of bacteria
- Tested in over 2,000 applications
- Test certificates available
- Unusually high speed of action
- FDA approval for use with foods
- Does not contain any nanosilver
- Safe to use – for both, processors and end users
The AntiBak line from HAILO is suitable not only for the home, but also for medical facilities (e.g. hospitals, doctor’s clinics) as well as for nurseries, schools, offices, local authorities, etc.