Anti-slip coating on HAILO manhole covers
Epoxy resin coating with incorporated natural stone granules.
Safe driving over the cover in the area of roads, bicycle paths and sidewalks - even in wet conditions.
For 30 years HAILO Professional has been the competent partner at your side for individual covers as well as for standard covers.
Whether round or rectangular, with frame or without frame, for indoor or outdoor use - HAILO has the right manhole cover for your individual needs.
The epoxy resin coating type "Pebbletex"
with integrated natural stone granules
enables - even in wet conditions - a safe
safe driving over the covers in the area of roads, bicycle
roads, bicycle paths and sidewalks.
Pebbletex natural stone granules coating "black granite",
granulation 1 - 3 mm,
Coating thickness 3 - 4 mm,
Binder and top coat reinforced 2-component epoxy resin EP
Your advantages, your benefit
Increased safety especially for motorcycles and bicycles in road traffic
- Significantly reduces the risk of accidents for two-wheelers
- Increases road safety in your area of responsibility
Great weight savings compared to covers with concrete surface
- Cost savings due to factory coating
- Lower opening weight
- Increased health protection towards the employee in the application
Absolutely durable and corrosion resistant
- Increases your financial scope and reduces refurbishment costs
For every HAILO floor-level cover, also available in special sizes
- Maximizes your flexibility in terms of the range of applications for non-slip stainless steel covers