Uncompromising quality – available worldwide!
With the GLOBALlift Hailo realizes its aim to deliver a servicelift from local production that meets the highest quality requirements – worldwide, fast and economical.
The Hailo GLOBALlift was developed from a cable-guided 2-man cabin. The drive hoist has a tractive force of 600 kg and is fitted with all relevant safety systems, such as an arrester device and load capacity limiter. The bearer cables, safety cables, power cable and other elements are manufactured specific to the customer and/or country.
The compact aluminium structure is approved to carry two passengers. The rows of perforated plate in the side walls provide an excellent ample view, while the fully enclosed cabin provides the best possible protection for the user.
The Hailo Servicelift GLOBALlift is equipped with sophisticated monitoring and safety functions:
- Limit switch for restricting travel TOP/
- Safety cut-out for restricting travel TOP
- Continuous cable hoist
- The arrester protects the cabin against overspeed during travel,
- and in the event of a break in the bearer rope.
- Switch cabinet with electronic controls
- Lateral guide profile for guide cable
- Stop plate for safety cut-off for descents